Saturday, December 1, 2007

I hate global warming

The view out my window this morning:






The view inside:


Every time I cross my legs or blink my eyes, they both leap up: ARE WE GOING SOMEWHERE? ARE WE GOING TO DO SOMETHING FUN?? CAN WE GO OUTSIDE NOW???
One or more of us will need valium by the end of the day. Thank goodness it's supposed to warm up and this stuff will melt. Of course the wind will pick up, but at least we'll be able to go out for a little while.

The vet sent us flowers for Annie. Wasn't that nice? (Taenzer looks particularly dorky in this picture, but it was even worse in the other one!)


2 comments:

Shay said...

you have long-haired GSD's? We have always had the short-haired kind before, Funnyface is our first. So far he is not proving to be any harder to keep groomed.

And yes! When it comes to being cooped up indoors they are as bad as five year olds!

T-Mom said...

Yes, and I swear, never again!

Taenzer is from the breeder of my previous GSD, and she's "sort of" a long coat--not really a long-coat, but definitely not a standard coat! She always looks like she's just had a bad haircut.

And Timber--well--Timber just looked at me--one of these days I'll post the picture that did me in--one look was all it took (wasn't that a song?). Taenzer's not so bad to groom, but Timber's got a positive phobia about it, and I never get him really thoroughly brushed and combed, and of course he's the one with the really thick, heavy, long coat (though it's not as long as some long-coats I've seen!) He's much better about it than when I first brought him home, though.

I thought your boy was a long-coat, and what a handsome puppy face he has!